Free Premium OPENVPN
Worldwide OPENVPN Servers Location
What is OpenVPN Client ?
OpenVPN is open-source commercial software that implements virtual private network (VPN) techniques to create secure point-to-point or site-to-site connections in routed or bridged configurations and remote access facilities. It uses a custom security protocol that utilizes SSL/TLS for key exchange. OpenVPN is both a VPN protocol and software that uses VPN techniques to secure point-to-point and site-to-site connections.
With OpenVPN, you can:
- tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter over a single UDP or TCP port.
- configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines which can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients.
- use all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features of the OpenSSL library to protect your private network traffic as it transits the internet.
- use any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest (for datagram integrity checking) supported by the OpenSSL library.
- choose between static-key based conventional encryption or certificate-based public key encryption.
- use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange,.
- use real-time adaptive link compression and traffic-shaping to manage link bandwidth utilization.
- tunnel networks whose public endpoints are dynamic such as DHCP or dial-in clients.
- tunnel networks through connection-oriented stateful firewalls without having to use explicit firewall rules.
- tunnel networks over NAT,.
- create secure ethernet bridges using virtual tap devices.
- control OpenVPN using a GUI on Windows or Mac OS X.